Java Architects - Immediate Opening

Discussion in 'Java' started by jams, Apr 23, 2008.

  1. jams

    jams Guest

    Hi,

    We have an immediate opening for one of our MNC client.

    The candidate should have experience in the following skills:

    Java, J2EE, Spring, Hibernate.

    Experience in JSF, Web Services is an added advantage.

    Experience level: 3.8 - 8 years

    Location: Bangalore

    Please send across your updated profile in word format along with the
    salary details.

    Thanx & Regds,

    Ashwini
    Mobile: 9740014401
    jams, Apr 23, 2008

  2. jams

    Daniel Pitts Guest

    Toby Stafford wrote:
    > jams wrote:
    >>
    >> Thanx & Regds,
    >>

    > Awesome. I wasn't aware that letters were becoming so expensive, and
    > needed to be rationed.

    Clearly they are doing a social service. They know that it is only a
    little of *their* bandwidth for them to send unsolicited messages to
    this newsgroup, but they are obviously aware that the message they send
    will be propagated and downloaded hundreds, thousands, or even millions
    or times. Replacing "ks" in Thanks with "x", and reducing "Regards" by
    two letters will save a total of 3 bytes per transmission. Over
    millions of transmissions, that amounts to a 3 megabyte savings in
    bandwidth. If only more of you could understand the cost savings of txt
    spk, the internet would be a much less expensive thing to maintain, and
    those saving surely would be passed on to us, the consumers, by the
    large service providers.

    ;-)

    Daniel Pitts, Apr 24, 2008