    complete.

    Thoughts?

    Mike
    Mike, Jun 17, 2004

  2. Mike wrote:
    > I'm still trying to figure out what for my environment

    We don't know your environment. I suggest you spend a few words on
    explaining it to us. Also you might want to explain to us why you want
    to do what, and what your goals are.

    /Thomas
    Thomas Weidenfeller, Jun 17, 2004

  3. Mike

    Mike Guest

    In article <cas6jj$gn7$>, Thomas Weidenfeller wrote:
    > Mike wrote:
    >> I'm still trying to figure out what for my environment

    > We don't know your environment. I suggest you spend a few words on
    > explaining it to us. Also you might want to explain to us why you want
    > to do what, and what your goals are.
    >
    > /Thomas

    Mixed AIX, Windows, and mainframe, though I'm primarily focusing
    on AIX. I'm working towards something like, but not, cfengine
    and IBM's Autonomic Computing. Checking filesystems, permissions,
    network settings, disabling services, updating utilities and
    applications, verifying backups, etc.

    Mike
    Mike, Jun 17, 2004