Java authors needed

Michelle

ReviewNet Corporation is looking for a few authors to write on-line
testing questions for a series of new .Net skills tests we are
developing. We are looking to update some of our current tests and
add new tests on Java development topics.

ReviewNet authors are selected for their expertise. Authors gain
publicity on our website and get their names and bios in front of
leading companies hiring Java professionals and in need of expert
consultants. The author biography section is viewable by anyone and a
good way to point out your work with us to others. You can view our
author gallery at http://www.reviewnet.net/smelist.cfm. In addition
to getting published, authors also earn a per question development
rate and royalties on question usage.

The authoring project involves writing a set of online multiple choice
questions to evaluate a candidate's Java experience. The project is
designed to fit into the schedule of working professionals. Authoring
can be spread out over a few weeks and is done over the internet.

If interested, please contact me at (e-mail address removed) I look
forward to hearing from you soon.

Best regards,
Michelle Bartie
ReviewNet Corporation

Greg R. Broderick

[posted and mailed to (e-mail address removed) (domain contact for
reviewnet.net)]

Please cease this unprofessional spamming of news groups with your peurile
advertisments.

[...]

Greg R. Broderick (e-mail address removed)

A. Top posters.