java.awt.AWTException: cannot open XIM Library=/usr/openwin/lib/libX11.so.4

Discussion in 'Java' started by Arun, May 18, 2004.

  1. Arun

    Arun Guest

    Hello,

    While running a java application I am getting the follwoing error.

    """An unexpected exception has been detected in native code outside the VM.
    Unexpected Signal : 11 occurred at PC=0xF215DDFC
    Function=XSetICValues+0x8C
    Library=/usr/openwin/lib/libX11.so.4

    Current Java thread:
    at sun.awt.motif.MComponentPeer.requestFocus(Native Method)
    at java.awt.Component.requestFocusHelper(Component.java:6032)
    at java.awt.Component.requestFocus(Component.java:5861)
    at com.pt.op.application.rlist$1.windowActivated(list.java:99
    Application is running on zh_TW.Big5 and jre1.4 on solarios2.9 platform.

    Please let me know if it is a known problem.

    regards
    Arun

    Arun, May 18, 2004