java.awt.AWTException: cannot open XIM Library=/usr/openwin/lib/libX11.so.4

Arun

Hello,

While running a java application I am getting the follwoing error.

"""An unexpected exception has been detected in native code outside the VM.
Unexpected Signal : 11 occurred at PC=0xF215DDFC
Function=XSetICValues+0x8C
Library=/usr/openwin/lib/libX11.so.4

Current Java thread:
at sun.awt.motif.MComponentPeer.requestFocus(Native Method)
at java.awt.Component.requestFocusHelper(Component.java:6032)
at java.awt.Component.requestFocus(Component.java:5861)
at com.pt.op.application.rlist$1.windowActivated(list.java:99
Application is running on zh_TW.Big5 and jre1.4 on solarios2.9 platform.

Please let me know if it is a known problem.

regards
Arun