Java better get a rich thin client, or it will die!!!

Keith

Hello,

Could some hot shot java programmer quickly come up with a light weight
java framework for creating rich thin web clients.... or the end will
be near for java...

Flash is leap frogging java (in some ways)

Ann

Keith said:
Hello,

Could some hot shot java programmer quickly come up with a light weight
java framework for creating rich thin web clients.... or the end will
be near for java...

Flash is leap frogging java (in some ways)
Flash is expensive.

Chris Smith

Keith said:
Could some hot shot java programmer quickly come up with a light weight
java framework for creating rich thin web clients.... or the end will
be near for java...

Flash is leap frogging java (in some ways)

Are you serious here?

If Flash is better than Java at creating interactive visual content for
web sites (and I think it likely is, though that's not my area of
experience), then go use Flash! Java will do just fine, thanks, without
any concern for interactive animations on web pages.

--
www.designacourse.com

MindIQ Corporation

hilz

Keith said:
Hello,

Could some hot shot java programmer quickly come up with a light weight
java framework for creating rich thin web clients.... or the end will
be near for java...

Flash is leap frogging java (in some ways)

Why don't you leap frog from here to comp.lang.java.advocacy