    A simple examples?

    Sorry for my bad english!
    Giuseppe - Italy
    Peppe, May 15, 2004

  2. Peppe

    Rob Shepherd Guest

    Peppe wrote:
    > I wish to obtain more info about javabluetooth
    > api(www.javabluetooth.org).
    >
    > I try to develop a java application to send text and images from my pc
    > to cellurar phone support bluetooth.(i have installed trust bluetooth
    > dongle in my usb port)

    javabluetooth.org currently does not support usb devices.

    You will need to use a serial port Bluetooth device such as the brainboxes dongle
    http://www.brainboxes.com/products/bluetooth/product.asp?id=BL-510

    > I try to run the package examples(org/javabluetooth/demo/) but i can't
    > run it.

    This stack can run locally ie

    App->Stack->RS232_BT_Dongle

    or in a distributed fashion with many clients and a stack server

    App->ClientSide->Network-|

    -->ServerSide->Stack->RS232_BT_Dongle

    App->ClientSide->Network-|

    With the Apps running on different Hosts to the *Actual* stack and BT device.

    > Who Can send me, more info about the essential step needed to
    > initializate the hcidriver,the bluetooth stack?
    > A simple examples?

    The demo you will need to run is org.javabluetooth.demo.BluetoothLocalStack.java

    This is a good place to learn how to use the stack...

    I experimented with this stack for a bit, if you get stuck you can email me (see below)

    > Sorry for my bad english!

    There appears to nothing worth an apology.
    Your English in this post is better than some *so called* native English speakers' posts.

    good luck

    | Rob can be contacted privately through a temporary email account. |
    | Courtesy of http://www.Mailinator.com |

    | |
    | |
    | This address will not be checked after May 31st 2004 |
    Rob Shepherd, May 17, 2004

  3. Peppe

    Peppe Guest

    Rob Shepherd <> wrote in message news:<c8aeri$ohs$>...
    > Peppe wrote:
    > > I wish to obtain more info about javabluetooth
    > > api(www.javabluetooth.org).
    > >
    > > I try to develop a java application to send text and images from my pc
    > > to cellurar phone support bluetooth.(i have installed trust bluetooth
    > > dongle in my usb port)

    > javabluetooth.org currently does not support usb devices.
    >
    > You will need to use a serial port Bluetooth device such as the brainboxes dongle
    > http://www.brainboxes.com/products/bluetooth/product.asp?id=BL-510

    Rob Shepherd <> wrote in message news:<c8aeri$ohs$>...
    > Peppe wrote:
    > > I wish to obtain more info about javabluetooth
    > > api(www.javabluetooth.org).
    > >
    > > I try to develop a java application to send text and images from my pc
    > > to cellurar phone support bluetooth.(i have installed trust bluetooth
    > > dongle in my usb port)

    > javabluetooth.org currently does not support usb devices.

    Thanks!
    ...After i discover this problem i download a trial version rococo sdk.
    I develop java application that send (by obex) a text to my cellurar
    phone(nokia 3650), and now i'm studing to send a text file and image
    to cellurar phone(by bluetooth!!).

    Giuseppe - Italy
    Peppe, May 21, 2004