java bluetooth

Peppe

I wish to obtain more info about javabluetooth
api(www.javabluetooth.org).

I try to develop a java application to send text and images from my pc
to cellurar phone support bluetooth.(i have installed trust bluetooth
dongle in my usb port)

I try to run the package examples(org/javabluetooth/demo/) but i can't
run it.

Who Can send me, more info about the essential step needed to
initializate the hcidriver,the bluetooth stack?
A simple examples?

Sorry for my bad english!
Giuseppe - Italy

Rob Shepherd

Peppe said:
I wish to obtain more info about javabluetooth
api(www.javabluetooth.org).

I try to develop a java application to send text and images from my pc
to cellurar phone support bluetooth.(i have installed trust bluetooth
dongle in my usb port)

javabluetooth.org currently does not support usb devices.

You will need to use a serial port Bluetooth device such as the brainboxes dongle
http://www.brainboxes.com/products/bluetooth/product.asp?id=BL-510

I try to run the package examples(org/javabluetooth/demo/) but i can't
run it.

This stack can run locally ie

App->Stack->RS232_BT_Dongle

or in a distributed fashion with many clients and a stack server

App->ClientSide->Network-|

-->ServerSide->Stack->RS232_BT_Dongle

App->ClientSide->Network-|

With the Apps running on different Hosts to the *Actual* stack and BT device.
Who Can send me, more info about the essential step needed to
initializate the hcidriver,the bluetooth stack?
A simple examples?

The demo you will need to run is org.javabluetooth.demo.BluetoothLocalStack.java

This is a good place to learn how to use the stack...

I experimented with this stack for a bit, if you get stuck you can email me (see below)
Sorry for my bad english!

There appears to nothing worth an apology.
Your English in this post is better than some *so called* native English speakers' posts.

good luck

| Rob can be contacted privately through a temporary email account. |
| Courtesy of http://www.Mailinator.com |

| (e-mail address removed) |
| |
| This address will not be checked after May 31st 2004 |

Peppe

Rob Shepherd said:
javabluetooth.org currently does not support usb devices.

Thanks!
...After i discover this problem i download a trial version rococo sdk.
I develop java application that send (by obex) a text to my cellurar
phone(nokia 3650), and now i'm studing to send a text file and image
to cellurar phone(by bluetooth!!).

Giuseppe - Italy