java+bluetooth

ali

is there any way i can use blutooth device on my computer with java
j2se

where can i find the libraries for it or should i do some thing with io

sorry i am still begginer

JScoobyCed

ali said:
is there any way i can use blutooth device on my computer with java
j2se

where can i find the libraries for it or should i do some thing with io

sorry i am still begginer

I don't want to make you feel bad, but let me tell you that trying to do
BlueTooth stuff in Java is a complex thing: you need to know Java basic
quite well, you need to understand how Bluetooth works and its
limitations, you need to understand the JSR-82.

If you can get out of this, then have a look at the bluecove librarie on
sourceforge.net
It is a WindowsXP implementation of the JSR-82

Have a look at benhui.net as well, it provides good tutorials