    j2se

    where can i find the libraries for it or should i do some thing with io

    sorry i am still begginer
    ali, Apr 25, 2005

  2. ali

    JScoobyCed Guest

    ali wrote:
    > is there any way i can use blutooth device on my computer with java
    > j2se
    >
    > where can i find the libraries for it or should i do some thing with io
    >

    > sorry i am still begginer

    I don't want to make you feel bad, but let me tell you that trying to do
    BlueTooth stuff in Java is a complex thing: you need to know Java basic
    quite well, you need to understand how Bluetooth works and its
    limitations, you need to understand the JSR-82.

    If you can get out of this, then have a look at the bluecove librarie on
    sourceforge.net
    It is a WindowsXP implementation of the JSR-82

    Have a look at benhui.net as well, it provides good tutorials

    --
    JSC
    JScoobyCed, Apr 25, 2005