Java & C Interview Questions With Answers

Discussion in 'Java' started by Jai, Sep 2, 2006.

  1. Jai

    Jai Guest

    Jai, Sep 2, 2006

  2. Jai

    Mohammad Guest

    Mohammad, Sep 2, 2006

  3. On 2 Sep 2006 03:24:30 -0700, Jai wrote:
    > Here is the link for Java & C Interview Questions With
    > Answers:
    >
    > http://metajai.googlepages.com/int-ques1

    Before you plagiarized the comp.lang.c FAQ (your "C interview
    questions"), did you read the following notice?

    comp.lang.c Frequently Asked Questions

    This collection of hypertext pages is Copyright 1995-2005 by Steve
    Summit. Content from the book "C Programming FAQs: Frequently Asked
    Questions" (Addison-Wesley, 1995, ISBN 0-201-84519-9) is made
    available here by permission of the author and the publisher as a
    service to the community. It is intended to complement the use of
    the published text and is protected by international copyright laws.

    Especially this part:

    The on-line content may be accessed freely for personal use but may
    not be published or retransmitted without explicit permission.

    I don't see any attribution or even mention of the original, so I'm
    guessing you completely missed the part about "explicit permission".

    /gordon

    Gordon Beaton, Sep 2, 2006
  4. Jai

    PofN Guest

    Gordon Beaton wrote:
    > On 2 Sep 2006 03:24:30 -0700, Jai wrote:
    > > Here is the link for Java & C Interview Questions With
    > > Answers:
    > >
    > > http://metajai.googlepages.com/int-ques1

    > Before you plagiarized the comp.lang.c FAQ (your "C interview
    > questions"), did you read the following notice?

    And at least one of the java questions
    (http://metajai.googlepages.com/int-ques13) is plagiarized from

    http://www.javaworld.com/javaworld/javaqa/1999-08/04-qa-leaks.html

    The original is clearly marked as copyrighted material "Copyright ©
    2006 JavaWorld.com, an IDG company"

    PofN

    PofN, Sep 2, 2006