Java & C Interview Questions With Answers

Gordon Beaton

Here is the link for Java & C Interview Questions With
Answers:

http://metajai.googlepages.com/int-ques1

Before you plagiarized the comp.lang.c FAQ (your "C interview
questions"), did you read the following notice?

comp.lang.c Frequently Asked Questions

This collection of hypertext pages is Copyright 1995-2005 by Steve
Summit. Content from the book "C Programming FAQs: Frequently Asked
Questions" (Addison-Wesley, 1995, ISBN 0-201-84519-9) is made
available here by permission of the author and the publisher as a
service to the community. It is intended to complement the use of
the published text and is protected by international copyright laws.

Especially this part:

The on-line content may be accessed freely for personal use but may
not be published or retransmitted without explicit permission.

I don't see any attribution or even mention of the original, so I'm
guessing you completely missed the part about "explicit permission".

/gordon