Java Certification...

Work

Is there any specific Java Certification News Group and what is the best way
to prepare for certification. If so please let me know.
Thank you.

Ike

Get Bill Brogden's book on Java 2 Certification, get the big "Java," book by
Herb Schildt, take any tests you can find online. -Ike

Anonymous

Work said:
Is there any specific Java Certification News Group and what is the best way
to prepare for certification. If so please let me know.
Thank you.

The place you need to go is JavaRanch - very active certification
discussions
pointers to exams, etc. http://www.javaranch.com/

Bill

Flip

I got the Sun java certification book. It provided a great base. After
that, playing with code, lots of code, and taking as many sample exams as
you can get your hands on. Good luck! :>