Java class cant find package

ruds

hi,
I dont know why i'm getting this error i've done this so many times, i
have a java class which calls a method present in package .so i'm
importing the package and them calign the method but its gving error as
"package does not exists".

import Pack.*;

class One
{
Connection mycon=Pack.DataConnection.connect();
}

import Pack.*;
^
One.java:40: package myPack does not exist
myCon=Pack.CommonJdbcCode.getConnect();
^
2 errors

what should i do?

Manish Pandit

Make sure you set your classpath right. The folder containing Pack must
be in your classpath, or if this package is in a jarfile, that must be
included in your classpath.

Use -cp or -classpath option to set your classpath up when you're
compiling and running, if you do not want to change your env variables.

-cheers,
Manish