Java class file encryption possible

Java Encryptor

Distribute java program by encrypting it and keep your source code secure.

Java Encryptor encrypts class files into .vin files.
You will get an Java Executer (.exe) to execute the .vin (encrypted class) files.
Your source code is secure.

Each Java Encryptor is coded with unique key combination.

Try one sample java example encrypted using two diffrent Java Encryptors.

visit http://encryptjava.blogspot.in/

Robert Klemme

Distribute java program by encrypting it and keep your source code secure.

Java Encryptor encrypts class files into .vin files.
You will get an Java Executer (.exe) to execute the .vin (encrypted class) files.
Your source code is secure.

Each Java Encryptor is coded with unique key combination.

But still you will place the key inside the executable. I can think of
a few ways of still getting at the class file data and then reverse
engineering it. So how secure is this really?

Cheers

robert