Java class to process SWIFT files

Simon Niederberger

Hi

I'm developing an interface in Java which interfaces to a banking solution.
The data from the bank will be delivered in the SWIFT format. As this has
definitely been solved before, I'm looking for a (set of) class which reads
a SWIFT file and provides access to the member variables of the SWIFT
records.
Something like SWIFT -> Database or SWIFT -> XML would be just as fine.

Googling didn't bring up anything, so I'm hoping one of you can point me in
the right direction.

Thanks
Simon