    program, using DirXML environment.

    TIA,

    Chezy Gal

    Chezy Gal, Dec 17, 2003

  2. Chezy Gal wrote:

    > Hi,
    >
    > I'm looking for java class programe which can translate from utf-8 to
    > any iso-8859-x encoding. This java class will be called from my XSLT
    > program, using DirXML environment.

    It's all there in the standard libs. Look for String.getBytes(...) and
    the various "Reader" classes.

    Julian Reschke, Dec 17, 2003

  3. Chezy Gal

    Chezy Gal Guest

    Hi,

    Thanks...

    Since I'm newbie in XML, XSLT, Java and etc.. Can you be more specific,
    or maybe some example will be nice.

    Thanks,

    Chezy Gal

    Chezy Gal, Dec 17, 2003
  4. Chezy Gal <> wrote:

    > I'm looking for java class programe which can translate from utf-8 to
    > any iso-8859-x encoding.

    Why should you want to do this?

    Andreas Prilop, Dec 17, 2003