Java client side error from .asmx file which created by net studio

david

I have developed web services, myWebService by .NET Visual Studio, with web
methods getInfo and getInfo(int) (under .net framework 1.1). It works fine
for the clients created by .NET visual studio.
However, when developing Java client, Eclipse detected the following error
on WSDL file:
WSDLException: faultCode=INVALID_WSDL: : The element type "br" must be
terminated by the matching end-tag "</br>".

I have checked the web source in browser for file myWebService.asmx by IE
and found the web method atrributes, such as [WebMethod(Description=....)],
are translated to <br>.... without the closing tag <\br>. Therefore, the XML
file for WSDL for myWebService is not well-defined.

It seems that there is nowhere in .Net Visual Studio to make a change about
it.

Anyone can give me help

Thanks

David