    thanks

    Tim

    , May 11, 2006

  2. jmcgill Guest

    wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > Is there a tool/profiler which is free (like HPROF) that can provide
    > Code Coverage.
    >
    > i.e. determine all the methods in my classes and then after running
    > through a test plan determine all the methods used and report those not
    > used?

    Clover isn't free, but I suspect that after you try the eval, you'll buy
    it. It really is excellent.

    jmcgill, May 11, 2006

  3. The outstanding folks at JetBrains / IntelliJ are in the process of
    adding code coverage to their IDEA development environment. I haven't
    tried the EAP yet so I can't say much about it but the subject has been
    discussed quite a bit in their forum.

    Donald McLean

    Donald McLean, May 11, 2006
  4. Dave Glasser Guest

    wrote on 10 May 2006 19:37:50 -0700 in
    comp.lang.java.programmer:

    >Hi,
    >
    >Is there a tool/profiler which is free (like HPROF) that can provide
    >Code Coverage.

    I've never used it, but I've heard it's good:

    http://emma.sourceforge.net/

    --
    Check out QueryForm, a free, open source, Java/Swing-based
    front end for relational databases.

    http://qform.sourceforge.net

    If you're a musician, check out RPitch Relative Pitch
    Ear Training Software.

    http://rpitch.sourceforge.net

    Dave Glasser, May 11, 2006
  5. isitmeorthey Guest