JAVA coders needed for OS driven Project

rhullock

Need a JAVA coder willing to program a new client, for a gaming
platform, that ties into a commercial league script.

An existing code base exists. The other parts of the project are in C,
and PHP using mySQL, but the JAVA programmer(s) need only concern
themselves with gameplay look and feel.

Current JAVA Client does not allow simple in game customization of
fonts in chat, has a self contained chat system w/o a presistant buddy
list, etc.

The opportunities are endless for meaningful game development with an
extremely large target community.

Pay would be strictly in stock, and stock options, in the development
stage.

Robert Hullock
Director, Openladders
770 606 9983
(e-mail address removed)
(e-mail address removed)

Brandon McCombs

Need a JAVA coder willing to program a new client, for a gaming
platform, that ties into a commercial league script.

An existing code base exists. The other parts of the project are in C,
and PHP using mySQL, but the JAVA programmer(s) need only concern
themselves with gameplay look and feel.

Current JAVA Client does not allow simple in game customization of
fonts in chat, has a self contained chat system w/o a presistant buddy
list, etc.

The opportunities are endless for meaningful game development with an
extremely large target community.

Pay would be strictly in stock, and stock options, in the development
stage.

stock and stock options don't pay for the family expenses especially if
the company hasn't gone public yet. Sounds like company script to me.

Furious George

Need a JAVA coder willing to program a new client, for a gaming
platform, that ties into a commercial league script.

An existing code base exists. The other parts of the project are in C,
and PHP using mySQL, but the JAVA programmer(s) need only concern
themselves with gameplay look and feel.

Current JAVA Client does not allow simple in game customization of
fonts in chat, has a self contained chat system w/o a presistant buddy
list, etc.

The opportunities are endless for meaningful game development with an
extremely large target community.

Pay would be strictly in stock, and stock options, in the development
stage.

Could you throw in a little monopoly money to go along with your
worthless stock options.

Mark Space

Furious said:
Could you throw in a little monopoly money to go along with your
worthless stock options.

lmao! Well, I wasn't going to be quite so sarcastic, but yeah, when I'm
wealthy enough to work for free, I'll be wealthy enough that I don't
have to work at all. Meanwhile, the electric company won't take your
stock as payment for bills...