OMNI GROUP

(e-mail address removed)

419-537-9447

JAVA/ CONTRACT / FT WAYNE, IN

POSITION: JAVA DEVELOPER

CONTRACT: 4 TO 6 MONTHS

START: SEPT 5TH 2006

Our client needs a straight Java developer for a four months plus

assignment in the greater Fort Wayne, IN area. The rate is $44hr

1099 or $40hr W2. The contractor pays his own expenses. We will

interview this wk. US citizen or Greencard. We prefer local or regional

candidates, but will consider all.

If interested and qualified answer the five questions below. Email

answers WITH a resume to (e-mail address removed).

1.. Java experience -----------yrs
2.. Most recent Java commercial experience --------
3.. Availability -----------------
4.. Citizenship status ------------------