    store and manipulate integers with size as large as 100 digits.
    Regards
    Mark
    anand_ps, Jan 19, 2005

  2. anand_ps

    Hal Rosser Guest

    "anand_ps" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Hi,
    > Are there any built in datatypes or classes in java which help us to
    > store and manipulate integers with size as large as 100 digits.
    > Regards
    > Mark

    I haven't used it myself, but you may want to take a look at the BigInterger
    http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.4.2/docs/api/java/math/BigInteger.html

    HTH
    Hal Rosser, Jan 19, 2005

  3. anand_ps

    Guest

    BigInteger in java.math is a good class. I use it for encryption.
    , Jan 19, 2005
  4. anand_ps

    Ryan Stewart Guest

    "anand_ps" <> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    > Are there any built in datatypes or classes in java which help us to
    > store and manipulate integers with size as large as 100 digits.

    And do not multipost please thanks.
    Ryan Stewart, Jan 19, 2005