Java Deloper needed

Christofer Wesseling

Hey Guys!

There is a great new open source project . It's round
about connecting things from real World to digital Information and/or
request informations about things you just see at whereever you are.

OpWoCo(c) connects things from real world to digital information. You
can bookmark everything you can see/touch. You get online-prices for
products direct in the supermarket using your mobile phone. Or take a
look at what other people thinks about a product/place/advertisement
you just see at wherever you are. Take a Photo of the Barcode / OpWoCo
Code and your phone will obtain all information you just want to know.
You also can bookmark it or send to a friend.

Website: http://www.opwoco.net
We need YOU! If you are intereseted to be a part of OpWoCo goto
http://code.google.com/p/opwoco and/or send a request to opwoco-
(e-mail address removed)

Help the open source community to build up an fantastic idea!