Java Developer, Colonial Heights, VA

Discussion in 'Java' started by kin, Apr 20, 2011.

  1. kin

    kin Guest

    Hi,

    We have an immediate requirement for Java developer--Colonial
    Heights,VA with our direct client. Let me know if you have any
    profiles for this position. Please reply with copy of resume & contact
    Information.

    Requirement:

    Title: Java Developer
    Duration: Long term
    Location: Colonial Heights, VA
    Need EAD/GC/CITIZEN
    Note: NEED LOCAL TO VIRGINIA AREA

    Immediate client interview
    Skills:
    * Java , J2EE, Struts, Webservices, Database,
    * Good in Analysis, design, strong in J2EE
    * Hands-on Coding & Design technical experience
    * Experience with taking high level concepts and turning them
    into designs/specifications.
    * Good Communication skills and ablility to express ideas/
    concerns
    * Develops code for system changes or new modules within core
    technology and architecture according to specifications and standards
    Face-to-Face MUST

    Please send your resumes at

    Phone : 973 – 849 - 6060

    kin, Apr 20, 2011