Java Developer (Junior)

Discussion in 'Java' started by Jerome jjcpl.rpo, May 18, 2011.

  1. Java Developer (Junior)
    send resumes to

    Location: Woodlawn, MD

    F2F is Must

    **Most important skills: Core Java, EJB, Struts, Web Services, Javascript, SDLC***

    Requirements:

    · Experience with J2EE technologies such as Core Java, JSP, EJB,JDBC, JMS, WASD, Web sphere, RAD and Servlets.
    · Experience with J2EE Framework/ORM such as Struts and Hibernate.
    · Solid OOD/OOP foundation with experience in UML diagramming and design documentation.
    · Database experience such as Oracle, DB2, SQL Server, SQL and JDBC.
    · Strong XML processing experience such as XSD, XPath, XSL, XSLT, etc.
    · Experience with JavaScript, HTML, SSL.
    · Experience with complex programming, program debugging, data analysis, problem analysis and resolution issues within OO application systems.
    · Communication skills to present ideas and concepts effectively; strong and proven problem solving.
    · Self-managed with the ability to mentor others.
    · Familiarity with project management frameworks.
    · Participates in all phases of the systems development life cycle, with emphasis on design, development/programming, documentation, testing and implementation.
    · Develops, maintains and uses applications in mainframe and individual workstation / local area network (IWS/LAN) environments.
    · Maintains and supports computer and/or network operating system and other system software.
    · Performs activities such as: system software installation, configuration, testing, optimization, evaluation, maintenance, documentation,and user support.
    · Prepares test data, tests, debugs and refines applications software.
    · Designs and prepares technical reports and documentation.
    · Identifies, evaluates, customizes, and implements vendor-supplied software packages.
    · Maintains active liaison with user personnel to ensure continuing responsiveness of applicable system software user requirements.
    · Provides technical assistance to less experienced personnel inthe resolution of systems-related problems.
    · Provides technical direction for performing software development tasks and reviewing work products for correctness and adherence to design standards.
    · Ensures accurate translation of technical specifications into programming specifications.
    · Assures software and systems quality and functionality.

    Desired:

    · Self starter, highly motivated individual, and a team player who adapts to a dynamic work environment.
    · Ability to investigate/research issues, determines impact, andprovide solutions.
    · Experience with version control software such as MKS and CSS.
    · Familiar with Web Service technologies such as Apache Axis, SOAP and WSDL.
    · Familiar with Rational Unified Process, CMM/CMMI.
    · Familiar with MS Project and Visio.
    · Familiarity with IT Governance frameworks.

    Education:

    · An undergraduate degree (BA/BS) from an accredited university in Computer Science, Information Technology or a computer related field with 5+ years of professional experience, or a Masters degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or a computer related field with 5+ years of professional experience.
    Jerome jjcpl.rpo, May 18, 2011

  2. Jerome jjcpl.rpo

    Lew Guest

    On 05/18/2011 11:30 AM, Jerome jjcpl.rpo wrote:
    > Java Developer (Junior)
    > send resumes to
    >
    > Location: Woodlawn, MD

    Please stop being a spammer. You are spamming a world-wide Usenet group,
    using a very stupid way to do so via Google Groups - why so stupid a
    technique? - with your unwanted solicitations. Have you no ethics?

    I guess not. But could you at least show some intelligence?

    I guess not.

    --
    Lew
    Honi soit qui mal y pense.