Java Developer - WEBFLOW | Rockville,MD | 6 months

Discussion in 'Javascript' started by kin, Jul 17, 2009.

  1. kin

    kin Guest

    Hi,

    Role: Java Developer – WEBFLOW

    Location: Rockville MD

    Duration: 6 months

    Only GC/CITIZENS/W2 candidates please

    Responsibilities
    * Develop code to specifications of team lead and customer
    * Produce high-quality code for applications

    Qualifications
    Must haves:
    - 6-7 years of J2EE experience
    - Proficient in Java, Struts, Spring 2.0
    - Experience with Spring Webflow is critical
    - Good understanding of MVC architecture
    - Experience working in a Scrum environment
    - Experience with JUnit or httpUnit or JWebUnit
    - Ability to optimize code for high performance
    - Ability to work in a collaborative, team environment
    Excellent communication skills and ability to proactively come up with
    new ideas

    Face - Face interview must.
    Prefer Local Candidates.

    Bonuses:
    - BS in Computer Science
    - Experience with Spring, Hibernate, EJB 3.0
    - Experience using CVS and Ant
    - Experience using WebLogic and Oracle
    - Experience with the Eclipse development environment
    - Experience with any automated unit testing tool (such as TestNG) for
    J2EE applications

    Regards,
    Rukmangathan |
    kin, Jul 17, 2009

  2. kin wrote:
    > Role: Java Developer – WEBFLOW

    As Google is apparently unwilling or unable to cancel your account, and all
    our words are somehow unable to reach the language processing centre in your
    cortex, I thought it would be about time to revive a good old Usenet tradition:

    I just sent you the latest Linux kernel patches in case you have
    difficulties getting them elsewhere (there's even more traffic today!).
    Hope you find them as entertaining. Rest assured I'll keep you up to date.

    PointedEars
    Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn, Jul 17, 2009