Java Developers in Durham

Chris at TEK

Hello,

Our client, one of the fastest growing companies in the country, has
immediate needs for experienced Java Developers.

Qualified individuals will join one of several ongoing and upcoming web
applications development projects, with one of the largest development
teams in the RTP area. The work is Java/J2EE focused (Servlets, JSPs,
EJBs) with Oracle as the backend.

We are looking for mid to senior level developers, and each member of
the team will be encouraged to produce up to their capabilities and
bring their experience to the table. Because the company is growing,
there is a tremendous amount of opportunity for individuals to move up
through the organization into new roles.

For W2 candidates, these are 6 month contract-to-hire opportunities.
For our C2C candidates, these are ongoing long-term contract positions,
but you must be affiliated with or willing to transfer to one of our
approved C2C partners. Please submit your resume to Chris Yarrow at
(e-mail address removed) or feel free to call me directly at
919-816-1508.