Java Developers needed.

umashankb

Not sure if I can post this message here, if not let me know.

We have a requirement for 38 (thirty eight) Java Programmers (should be

very good) for 3- 5 years contract assignment for our client in
Madison, WI.

ASAP we need 8 people and shortly we will be needing 30 more people.
This is a long term assignment and the candidate should have good
communication skills along with good technical skills.

ALL INTERVIEWS MUST BE FACE-TO-FACE ONSITE IN MADISON.
NO PHONE INTERVIEWS PLEASE.

Below is the requirement for the Java Programmers.

Required:

J2EE
Websphere/WSAD (or possibly JBoss/Eclipse)
Struts
RUP
DB2 (or Oracle)

Desired:

MQ Series
Hibernate
JUnit
Log4J
AJAX

If you have the required skills and can attend the interviews in person

email me with you latest resume.

Regards
Uma Bala
(e-mail address removed)