Java Developers needed.

Discussion in 'Java' started by umashankb@gmail.com, Aug 7, 2006.

  1. Guest

    Not sure if I can post this message here, if not let me know.

    We have a requirement for 38 (thirty eight) Java Programmers (should be

    very good) for 3- 5 years contract assignment for our client in
    Madison, WI.

    ASAP we need 8 people and shortly we will be needing 30 more people.
    This is a long term assignment and the candidate should have good
    communication skills along with good technical skills.

    ALL INTERVIEWS MUST BE FACE-TO-FACE ONSITE IN MADISON.
    NO PHONE INTERVIEWS PLEASE.

    Below is the requirement for the Java Programmers.

    Required:

    J2EE
    Websphere/WSAD (or possibly JBoss/Eclipse)
    Struts
    RUP
    DB2 (or Oracle)

    Desired:

    MQ Series
    Hibernate
    JUnit
    Log4J
    AJAX

    If you have the required skills and can attend the interviews in person

    email me with you latest resume.

    Regards
    Uma Bala

    www.acumenhitech.com