Java Developers / Programmers / Architects Needed for Major Clientsin the St. Louis Area!

Tech Recruiter - St. Louis

Comsys is a leading Information Technology Company that provides
staffing to several major clients in the St. Louis area. We are
seeking consultants with 8+ years of Java Programming / Development /
Architecture exp for several of our major clients in the St. Louis
area. This is a great opportunity for someone that is looking for a
long term position in the St. Louis market. A few of our clients
are Monsanto, Edward Jones, MasterCard, Anheuser Busch just to name a
few. We offer full benefits, competitive wages and unlimited
learning through Skillport / Books 24/7. Comsys also offers a
referral program - if you refer someone and they are hired you can
earn $250-$1000 cash! For more information go to www.comsys.com.
To submit your information or send referrals please contact me
directly at (e-mail address removed).

I appreciate all of your help!
(e-mail address removed)