JAVA /DOTNET/QA -FREE TRAINING/ACCOMODATION/PLACEMENT

Calix

WE (AS Tech.,Atlanta) are an experienced IT and ITES firm established
in 1998 based at Atlanta, GA and Detroit, MI and having marketing
offices at various locations. We are fast growing Software Consulting
and Development Corporation engaged nationally and internationally in
providing professional IT and IT Enabled Services (ITES).
We are happy to announce the next batch for our training and placement
program.

TRAINING:

Training Start Date Location Starting Salary
J2EE Nov 10th2007 Atlanta, GA 60,000-75,000$ per annum
Dot Net Nov 2nd 2007 Atlanta, GA 55,000-70,000$ per annum
QA Nov 16th 2007 Atlanta, GA 50,000-60,000$ per annum

We Provide:
· Free Training
· Free Accommodation
· Best salary in the industry
· Mock interviews by experts
· Career planning and guidance
· Best Faculty in Industry
· Medical and dental insurance
PLACEMENTS:
We currently have hot requirements in Microsoft .Net Technologies,
Java/J2EE technologies with WebSphere and WebLogic, ERP-SAP/Oracle
Financials, Oracle DBA, C, C++, VC++, System Administration, QA and
Data warehousing. We work with best clients and vendors all over USA
in various platforms in these skill sets. we offer good compensation
package (consultants can choose from annual or hourly rates) Medical
and dental Insurance.

TO KNOW MORE

Call Veena at 586 872 1820

chicago_pool_dude

WE (AS Tech.,Atlanta) are an experienced IT and ITES firm established
in 1998 based at Atlanta, GA and Detroit, MI and having marketing
offices at various locations. We are fast growing Software Consulting
and Development Corporation engaged nationally and internationally in
providing professional IT and IT Enabled Services (ITES).
We are happy to announce the next batch for our training and placement
program.

TRAINING:

Training Start Date Location Starting Salary
J2EE Nov 10th2007 Atlanta, GA 60,000-75,000$ per annum
Dot Net Nov 2nd 2007 Atlanta, GA 55,000-70,000$ per annum
QA Nov 16th 2007 Atlanta, GA 50,000-60,000$ per annum

We Provide:
· Free Training (on Pirated Software)
· Free Accommodation ( in Cheap Shared Apartments)
· Best salary in the industry (No pay while not on contract)
· Mock interviews by experts (To defend F..E Resumes)
· Career planning and guidance (HA...HA...)
· Best Faculty in Industry( Is this a computer college or a IT Contracting company faculty..????)