Java dream: $1 for installation?

quas

Hi there.
My name is Michaelo.

I am very poore man, at now , but "I hold experience in my head".
I thought what if make better my finances, wrote say java-game,
for mobile phone.
(I do not think somebody'll need a text editor for mobile phone on
java.)
If I had one bucks from each installation,
it would be enough to buy ticket to London, and buy cures for my
reltives,
also provide bodyguard for them.

But at now I can not even download java-compiler,
I have modem at 14,400 only, and small money.

Instalation of java tools I have one for Windows,
I use Linux, other need libs which need something else
and in consequence may be even bigger then installation from
java.sun.com .

So, isn't it a reason to start composing new
programming language what I actually did.
I'm trying to work at experimental programming language
unders conception of "conversative computing"
(Convestative from Coppola's movie "Conversation",
I watched at, few times in Ukraine.)

--Quas
http://quas.freefronthost.com
http://users.svitonline.com/quas

P.S. Whan't you to know what troubles I have in Ukraine ?
It's easy, Ukrainian can not beleive that it strightly
need international sanctions, to reduce ski-zoo of some polititions.
For example, Ukrainian law do not explain:
who rule the structure which provide state sequrity
(Security Service of Ukraine).
But it is fact, that can kill my relatives, but did not kill me yet.

What have I done, at first?
I was chosen as object of processing of KGB in childhood.
If you don't know what it Sovit's Regime and KGB look:
http://wikipedia.org
http://encyclopaedia.com

Roedy Green

But at now I can not even download java-compiler,
I have modem at 14,400 only, and small money.

The way to handle that is to find someone in your computer club with
access to a decent link. He downloads various packages and each month
brings a CD to the club meeting. That CD gets passed around the
members during the next month to install.

David Segall

Hi there.
My name is Michaelo.

I am very poore man, at now , but "I hold experience in my head".
I thought what if make better my finances, wrote say java-game,
for mobile phone.
(I do not think somebody'll need a text editor for mobile phone on
java.)
If I had one bucks from each installation,
it would be enough to buy ticket to London, and buy cures for my
reltives,
also provide bodyguard for them.

But at now I can not even download java-compiler,
I have modem at 14,400 only, and small money.

Instalation of java tools I have one for Windows,
I use Linux, other need libs which need something else
and in consequence may be even bigger then installation from
java.sun.com .
Go here <http://www.sun.com/nc/05q4/> and get the works sent to you on
one DVD (_or_ a free T Shirt!) You'll have trouble watching the web
cast at 14,400 but I think Sun will be happy if you just connect.