Java dream: $1 for installation?

Discussion in 'Java' started by quas@svitonline.com, Dec 11, 2005.

  1. Guest

    Hi there.
    My name is Michaelo.

    I am very poore man, at now , but "I hold experience in my head".
    I thought what if make better my finances, wrote say java-game,
    for mobile phone.
    (I do not think somebody'll need a text editor for mobile phone on
    java.)
    If I had one bucks from each installation,
    it would be enough to buy ticket to London, and buy cures for my
    reltives,
    also provide bodyguard for them.

    But at now I can not even download java-compiler,
    I have modem at 14,400 only, and small money.

    Instalation of java tools I have one for Windows,
    I use Linux, other need libs which need something else
    and in consequence may be even bigger then installation from
    java.sun.com .

    So, isn't it a reason to start composing new
    programming language what I actually did.
    I'm trying to work at experimental programming language
    unders conception of "conversative computing"
    (Convestative from Coppola's movie "Conversation",
    I watched at, few times in Ukraine.)

    --Quas
    http://quas.freefronthost.com
    http://users.svitonline.com/quas

    P.S. Whan't you to know what troubles I have in Ukraine ?
    It's easy, Ukrainian can not beleive that it strightly
    need international sanctions, to reduce ski-zoo of some polititions.
    For example, Ukrainian law do not explain:
    who rule the structure which provide state sequrity
    (Security Service of Ukraine).
    But it is fact, that can kill my relatives, but did not kill me yet.

    What have I done, at first?
    I was chosen as object of processing of KGB in childhood.
    If you don't know what it Sovit's Regime and KGB look:
    http://wikipedia.org
    http://encyclopaedia.com
    , Dec 11, 2005

  2. Roedy Green Guest

    On 11 Dec 2005 13:04:53 -0800, wrote, quoted or
    indirectly quoted someone who said :

    >But at now I can not even download java-compiler,
    >I have modem at 14,400 only, and small money.

    The way to handle that is to find someone in your computer club with
    access to a decent link. He downloads various packages and each month
    brings a CD to the club meeting. That CD gets passed around the
    members during the next month to install.
    --
    Canadian Mind Products, Roedy Green.
    Roedy Green, Dec 11, 2005

  3. David Segall Guest

    wrote:

    >Hi there.
    >My name is Michaelo.
    >
    >I am very poore man, at now , but "I hold experience in my head".
    >I thought what if make better my finances, wrote say java-game,
    >for mobile phone.
    >(I do not think somebody'll need a text editor for mobile phone on
    >java.)
    >If I had one bucks from each installation,
    >it would be enough to buy ticket to London, and buy cures for my
    >reltives,
    >also provide bodyguard for them.
    >
    >But at now I can not even download java-compiler,
    >I have modem at 14,400 only, and small money.
    >
    >Instalation of java tools I have one for Windows,
    >I use Linux, other need libs which need something else
    >and in consequence may be even bigger then installation from
    >java.sun.com .

    Go here <http://www.sun.com/nc/05q4/> and get the works sent to you on
    one DVD (_or_ a free T Shirt!) You'll have trouble watching the web
    cast at 14,400 but I think Sun will be happy if you just connect.
    David Segall, Dec 12, 2005

    Ahem, this guys a spammer.
    , Dec 28, 2005