Java editor source

johnmcd

Hi folks !

I am presently working on a small project, and reqire some code to get started,

I am looking for java source code for a simple java editor.
Nothing fancy, just the basics of the editor at this time.

Can anybody out the point me in the right direction ??

regards McD

Bill Tschumy

Hi folks !

I am presently working on a small project, and reqire some code to get
started,

I am looking for java source code for a simple java editor.
Nothing fancy, just the basics of the editor at this time.

Can anybody out the point me in the right direction ??

regards McD

You might look at the JEdit Syntax package <http://syntax.jedit.org/>. This
is a lightweight editor component that includes syntax highlighting. I have
used in in one of my products and it is very easy to use.

johnmcd

Hi folks !

I am presently working on a small project, and reqire some code to get started,

I am looking for java source code for a simple java editor.
Nothing fancy, just the basics of the editor at this time.

Can anybody out the point me in the right direction ??

regards McD

Thanks for your help so far,

but this is beyond what i am presently looking for

Striped down basic source code is what i require,
as i am not yet familiar with java.