    Nothing fancy, just the basics of the editor at this time.

    Can anybody out the point me in the right direction ??

    regards McD

    johnmcd, Feb 6, 2005

  2. johnmcd

    Ulf Nordlund Guest

    johnmcd skrev:
    > Hi folks !
    >
    > I am presently working on a small project, and reqire some code to get started,
    >
    > I am looking for java source code for a simple java editor.
    > Nothing fancy, just the basics of the editor at this time.
    >
    > Can anybody out the point me in the right direction ??
    >

    > regards McD

    http://java.sun.com/products/jfc/tsc/articles/text/editor_kit/index.html

    Cheers
    /ulf

    Ulf Nordlund, Feb 6, 2005

  3. johnmcd

    Bill Tschumy Guest

    On Sun, 6 Feb 2005 13:50:29 -0600, johnmcd wrote
    (in article <>):

    > Hi folks !
    >
    > I am presently working on a small project, and reqire some code to get
    > started,
    >
    > I am looking for java source code for a simple java editor.
    > Nothing fancy, just the basics of the editor at this time.
    >
    > Can anybody out the point me in the right direction ??
    >

    > regards McD

    You might look at the JEdit Syntax package <http://syntax.jedit.org/>. This
    is a lightweight editor component that includes syntax highlighting. I have
    used in in one of my products and it is very easy to use.

    --
    Bill Tschumy
    Otherwise -- Austin, TX

    Bill Tschumy, Feb 6, 2005
  4. johnmcd

    johnmcd Guest

    (johnmcd) wrote in message news:<>...
    > Hi folks !
    >
    > I am presently working on a small project, and reqire some code to get started,
    >
    > I am looking for java source code for a simple java editor.
    > Nothing fancy, just the basics of the editor at this time.
    >
    > Can anybody out the point me in the right direction ??

    regards McD

    Thanks for your help so far,

    but this is beyond what i am presently looking for

    Striped down basic source code is what i require,
    as i am not yet familiar with java.

    johnmcd, Feb 9, 2005