Java Entrepreneur

Joe Toth

We are a start-up with an innovative advertising platform (Android is
one of the platform we are targeting) looking for a
Java expert with great business sense and knowledge of Internet
Advertising to round out the team. This person should have experience
with large enterprise Java web applications and the ability to think
creatively and strategically in order to grow the business from the
technology.

The web application is built in Java 6 with the following: Spring 2.5,
Hibernate 3.2.5, Wicket 1.3.0, various Apache Commons projects and the
source is managed via Subversion with Maven 2 handling the builds.

This is a part-time, equity-based, partnership opportunity, not a 9-5
job. We're looking for that unique person who's got the talent and
ambition. To learn more contact me directly: (e-mail address removed)