    regards

    Rishi

    , May 6, 2006

  2. Alex Guest

    a écrit :
    > Hello
    >
    > I hope I am posting to the right forum I am sorry if I am not..
    >
    > I am running Windows XP home edition SP 2 on an intel Mac using Apple's
    > bootcamp.
    >
    > I am trying to run an application which is not starting and is giving
    > me the following error -
    >
    > "Unable to start application - the Java Virtual Machine cannot be
    > loaded. Class not registered."
    >
    > I downloaded and ran a program called - MSJavWU_5_3810 but no respite.

    Download and install the Sun java virtual machine?
    http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.4.2/download.html

    --
    Alex

    Alex, May 6, 2006

  3. Chris Smith Guest

    <> wrote:
    > I hope I am posting to the right forum I am sorry if I am not..

    I doubt that. The very name of this newsgroup makes it abundantly
    obvious that it is not the right forum for your question, yet you posted
    anyway. The better newsgroup would have been comp.lang.java.help.

    http://www.java.com/getjava/

    --
    www.designacourse.com

    MindIQ Corporation