Java Exception Question

Ovidiu.Silaghi

Hello,
I have a friend that has the following problem:
"You have a Java exception which tells you that is at bytecode 132142.
Is there a solution to find the (code) line that generated this
exception?"
I do not have other information about this problem!

Thanks!

Hendrik Maryns

Mike Schilling

Ovidiu.Silaghi said:
Hello,
I have a friend that has the following problem:
"You have a Java exception which tells you that is at bytecode 132142.
Is there a solution to find the (code) line that generated this
exception?"
I do not have other information about this problem!

Hint: can you think of a program you use that has to solve this problem?