    windows or end task function. Does anyone have a link to a page that
    gives a demonstration of this? Any other fun links in Java that are
    appropriate for a classroom atmosphere I could use as well.

    George, Jun 9, 2004

  2. George

    Chris Smith Guest

    George wrote:
    > A while back I found a page that demonstrated a Java exploit where it
    > made multiple windows pop up and bounce all over. It was originally
    > used to replace your home page while you were clicking to close
    > windows or end task function. Does anyone have a link to a page that
    > gives a demonstration of this? Any other fun links in Java that are
    > appropriate for a classroom atmosphere I could use as well.

    Are you sure that you mean Java? You could create a bounch of windows
    and make them jump around via a Java applet... but you certainly
    couldn't change the home page that way. Perhaps you are thinking of
    JavaScript instead... that's a pretty common mistake, given the similar
    name.

    --
    www.designacourse.com

    MindIQ Corporation

    Chris Smith, Jun 9, 2004

  3. George

    Liz Guest

    Ya, javascript lets you do something when the page loads and
    something else when it unloads. It also lets you move the page
    around and resize it etc.

    Liz, Jun 9, 2004
  4. George

    Mickey Segal Guest

    "George" <> wrote:

    > Any other fun links in Java that are appropriate
    > for a classroom atmosphere I could use as well.

    If by fun links you mean games, and by classroom you mean kids, some good
    links are at: http://Segal.org/kids/. If you are looking for simple
    programming code examples some are at http://Segal.org/java/

    Mickey Segal, Jun 10, 2004