java files in dotnet

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by yogesh rana via DotNetMonster.com, Feb 10, 2005.

  1. yogesh rana via DotNetMonster.com, Feb 10, 2005

  2. yogesh rana via DotNetMonster.com

    Hans Kesting Guest

    yogesh rana via DotNetMonster.com wrote:
    > how to use java files in dotnet .... is it possible .

    Maybe you can convert them to J#? You could say that is "Java.Net",
    but I don't think you are allowed to do so :)

    --
    Hans Kesting

    Hans Kesting, Feb 10, 2005

  3. You can "use" any kind of files with .Net. Not sure what you mean by "java
    files" though. If you're talking about Java classes, you can use them with
    Interop. But Interop is something to be avoided.

    --
    HTH,

    Kevin Spencer
    Microsoft MVP
    ..Net Developer
    Neither a follower nor a lender be.

    "yogesh rana via DotNetMonster.com" <> wrote in
    message news:...

    Kevin Spencer, Feb 10, 2005
  4. yogesh rana via DotNetMonster.com, Feb 10, 2005
  5. Ken Cox [Microsoft MVP], Feb 10, 2005
  6. Any other way to what?

    Kevin Spencer, Feb 10, 2005