    If yes, could you please tell me where can i find the software?

    thank you,

    Vishnu
    Lee Shaoran, May 8, 2012

  2. Lee Shaoran

    Jeff Higgins Guest

    <http://www.oracle.com/in/corporate/contact/index.html>

    Jeff Higgins, May 8, 2012

  3. Lee Shaoran

    Roedy Green Guest

    On Tue, 8 May 2012 01:21:49 -0700 (PDT), Lee Shaoran

    yes, strangely. See http://mindprod.com/jgloss/jdk.html
    http://mindprod.com/jgloss/gettingstarted.html
    --
    Roedy Green Canadian Mind Products
    http://mindprod.com
    Roedy Green, May 8, 2012
  4. Lee Shaoran

    Lew Guest

    On 05/08/2012 01:21 AM, Lee Shaoran wrote:
    > Hello to all,
    >
    > I am Vishnu from India.
    > Is Java free for business purposes for Microsoft windows
    > environment?
    > If yes, could you please tell me where can i [sic] find the software?

    Start here:
    <http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/index.html>

    Did you try an online search for Java?

    --
    Lew
    Honi soit qui mal y pense.
    Lew, May 8, 2012
  5. Lee Shaoran

    markspace Guest

    On 5/8/2012 1:21 AM, Lee Shaoran wrote:
    > Hello to all,
    >
    > I am Vishnu from India.
    > Is Java free for business purposes for Microsoft windows
    > environment?
    > If yes, could you please tell me where can i find the software?

    First, "Java for Business" is Oracle's extended support Java SE:

    <http://java.sun.com/javase/faqs.jsp#1q4>

    As far as I know the regular Java SE is still free as in "no cost."

    <http://java.sun.com/javase/faqs.jsp#1q8>

    Java can be found easily with a Google search for "Java download"

    <http://java.com/en/download/index.jsp>
    markspace, May 8, 2012
  6. Lee Shaoran

    Arne Vajhøj Guest

    On 5/8/2012 4:21 AM, Lee Shaoran wrote:
    > I am Vishnu from India.
    > Is Java free for business purposes for Microsoft windows
    > environment?
    > If yes, could you please tell me where can i find the software?

    You can get Java implementations for Windows from multiple
    vendors and some vendors offer multiple conditions.

    Pick your implementation and check whether the conditions
    are acceptable for your usage.

    There are certainly free implementations available
    for Windows.

    Arne
    Arne Vajhøj, May 9, 2012