Java for business

Lee Shaoran

Hello to all,

I am Vishnu from India.
Is Java free for business purposes for Microsoft windows
environment?
If yes, could you please tell me where can i find the software?

thank you,

Vishnu

Jeff Higgins

Hello to all,

I am Vishnu from India.
Is Java free for business purposes for Microsoft windows
environment?
If yes, could you please tell me where can i find the software?

Roedy Green

yes, strangely. See http://mindprod.com/jgloss/jdk.html
http://mindprod.com/jgloss/gettingstarted.html
--
Roedy Green Canadian Mind Products
http://mindprod.com

markspace

Hello to all,

I am Vishnu from India.
Is Java free for business purposes for Microsoft windows
environment?
If yes, could you please tell me where can i find the software?

First, "Java for Business" is Oracle's extended support Java SE:

<http://java.sun.com/javase/faqs.jsp#1q4>

As far as I know the regular Java SE is still free as in "no cost."

<http://java.sun.com/javase/faqs.jsp#1q8>

Java can be found easily with a Google search for "Java download"

<http://java.com/en/download/index.jsp>

Arne Vajhøj

I am Vishnu from India.
Is Java free for business purposes for Microsoft windows
environment?
If yes, could you please tell me where can i find the software?

You can get Java implementations for Windows from multiple
vendors and some vendors offer multiple conditions.

Pick your implementation and check whether the conditions
are acceptable for your usage.

There are certainly free implementations available
for Windows.

Arne