JAVA for Mobile/cellphone

Fredrik

Hi!
I want to use the microphone in my mobilephone to interact with a
software.
I try to make a ledmeter in the phone so low noice lighten up a green
square, middleloud noice lighten up a yellow square and loud noice
lighten up a red square. 3 steps.
Does anyone know how to do this i JAVA so it can work in different
mobilephones...
Thats all...
So please help me if you have any ideas about this.

Regards
Fredrik