    must have a container/frame and each container 3 boton, somebody know
    how to start this proyect?

    but between each main frames the desktop is visible.

    AlejandroArias, Nov 14, 2007

  2. AlejandroArias wrote:

    > Hi, I need create 3 Frames or containers (I don't Know), each frame
    > must have a container/frame and each container 3 boton, somebody know
    > how to start this proyect?
    >
    > but between each main frames the desktop is visible.

    That should be really easy, especially when you use an IDE (Integrated
    Development Environment) like NetBeans or Eclipse.

    Also have a look at Suns Java tutorial [1], specifically [2].

    [1] http://java.sun.com/docs/books/tutorial/
    [2] http://java.sun.com/docs/books/tutorial/uiswing/index.html

    If you run into more specific problems, post back.
    --
    Sabine Dinis Blochberger

    Op3racional
    www.op3racional.eu

    Sabine Dinis Blochberger, Nov 15, 2007

  3. AlejandroArias wrote:

    <reordered for clarity>

    > Hi, I need create 3 Frames or containers (I don't Know),

    I'll assume you are creating a Java desktop application using Swing for
    the GUI. In Swing the Frame class is named JFrame. Swing has many types
    of container.

    If you don't know how to choose between "Frame" and "container", try
    each in turn and see which works out best.

    > each frame must have a container/frame
    > and each container 3 boton,
    > but between each main frames the desktop is visible.

    > somebody know how to start this proyect?

    Easy, I always start my Java desktop GUI projects in exactly the same way.

    I create a ten-line "Hello World" Swing app from a template and
    progressively modify it in small (tiny) steps. After each small change I
    compile it, correct any syntax errors and run it (should be a
    single-button press using an IDE such as NetBeans Eclipse, etc). I don't
    add more features until what I have works the way I expect it to.

    So start by writing an App that puts one Frame (or container) on screen
    - no buttons, nothing else.

    See HelloWorldSwing.java at
    http://java.sun.com/docs/books/tutorial/uiswing/start/compile.html

    RedGrittyBrick, Nov 15, 2007