    be too hard to change it into an applet should it? How would I go about
    this?

    thank you,
    evil monkey, May 8, 2004

  2. On Sat, 08 May 2004 08:37:06 +0100, evil monkey wrote:

    > Ive written two java programs over the last year and I would very much
    > like to add them to my website. How would I go about this? It should't
    > be too hard to change it into an applet should it?

    It depends on the details you did not supply,
    like File IO / Networking / Printing..

    Dunno.

    >..How would I go about
    > this?

    <http://java.sun.com/docs/books/tutorial/getStarted/applet/index.html>
    <http://java.sun.com/docs/books/tutorial/applet/practical/gui.html>

    And you might consider posting this level of question to..

    Andrew Thompson
    Andrew Thompson, May 8, 2004

  3. Patrick Wunderlich, May 8, 2004