Java Goldmine has been updated: http://preciseinfo.org/Convert/index_Convert_Java.html

tanix

Good
Site search has been fully implemented.

You can search the entire Java collection or a single chapter
related to specific context to find what you are looking for.

Bad
We are currently out of sync with google.
So, if you do a google search you might see a different article
than what google shows.

Java Goldmine collection contains the extensive collection of articles
going back several years. It includes thousands of code
examples and expert discussions on all major topics.

The information is organized by relevant topics, covered
by the corresponding chapters.

The information was filtered with sophisticated filters and vast
majority of artilces with little relevance have been filtered out.

If you have any specific requests for some new chapters to be added
and it is of interest to others, please post your requests on this
thread.

If anyone feels he has above average level of competence, or can
reccommend someone who posts on this group, you may request to be
included in the expert chapters.

The Java Goldmine is at:

http://preciseinfo.org/Convert/index_Convert_Java.html

--
Programmer's Goldmine collections:

http://preciseinfo.org

Tens of thousands of code examples and expert discussions on
C++, MFC, VC, ATL, STL, templates, Java, Python, Javascript, PHP,
organized by major topics of language, tools, methods, techniques.

All collections are fully searchable down to specific chapter.