    I would like to hear opinions from those who have designed graphs in
    Java, specifically from those who have found and used a good library of
    classes to create pie and bar charts.

    Mick Z., Jul 8, 2003

  2. Mick Z.

    Chris Mays Guest

    Chris Mays, Jul 8, 2003

  3. Mick Z.

    Mick Z. Guest

    Thank you Chris for your prompt response. Having spent hours searching the
    internet for a good tool, I am glad to see that one of the links you posted
    was the product I was most impressed with (JFreechart). However I am really
    looking for an opinion from someone who has spent some time using these
    products...

    Mick.

    Mick Z., Jul 8, 2003
  4. Mick Z.