    code to get me started but not much help.

    If anyone can help me in anyway woulf be helpful.( places to look/
    tips/ people to speak to/ books to look @ etc..)

    student, Mar 11, 2006

  2. student

    Roedy Green Guest

    On 11 Mar 2006 10:36:15 -0800, "student" <>

    >i am a student tryingto write a progamme that will use graphs as their
    >starting point but dont know where to start. i have a small amount of
    >code to get me started but not much help.

    See http://mindprod.com/products2.html#SCREWS for how to do basic
    drawing.

    See http://mindprod.com/jgloss/graph.html for various graphing
    packages.
    --
    Canadian Mind Products, Roedy Green.

    Roedy Green, Mar 11, 2006

  3. student

    Chris Uppal Guest

    student wrote:

    > i am a student tryingto write a progamme that will use graphs as their
    > starting point but dont know where to start. i have a small amount of
    > code to get me started but not much help.

    Is jgrapht the sort of thing you are looking for ?

    http://jgrapht.sourceforge.net/

    (Note the spelling, the 't' is deliberate, "jgraph" is a different package with
    different purposes, although that might also be relevant to you)

    -- chris

    Chris Uppal, Mar 12, 2006
  4. student

    Roedy Green Guest

    On Sat, 11 Mar 2006 19:34:54 GMT, Roedy Green
    <> wrote, quoted or
    indirectly quoted someone who said :

    >See http://mindprod.com/jgloss/graph.html for various graphing
    >packages.