java graph theory

student

i am a student tryingto write a progamme that will use graphs as their
starting point but dont know where to start. i have a small amount of
code to get me started but not much help.

If anyone can help me in anyway woulf be helpful.( places to look/
tips/ people to speak to/ books to look @ etc..)

Chris Uppal

student said:
i am a student tryingto write a progamme that will use graphs as their
starting point but dont know where to start. i have a small amount of
code to get me started but not much help.

Is jgrapht the sort of thing you are looking for ?

http://jgrapht.sourceforge.net/

(Note the spelling, the 't' is deliberate, "jgraph" is a different package with
different purposes, although that might also be relevant to you)

-- chris