    http://www.mondodynamo.com/hazeljava.htm

    Mondo Dynamo
    http://www.mondodynamo.com

    Mondo Dynamo, May 10, 2004

  2. On Mon, 10 May 2004 21:03:41 +0100, Mondo Dynamo wrote:

    > http://www.mondodynamo.com/hazeljava.htm

    d00d! 'f u gonna steal porn from the
    public stuff on newsgroups to offer
    sweaty little java programmers for
    doin' u homework, ya' wanna get class
    stuff ..or at least stuff is in focus..

    Found some better ones at u '404' tho..
    <http://www.mondodynamo.com/404map.htm>

    --
    Andrew Thompson

    Andrew Thompson, May 10, 2004

  3. Mondo Dynamo <> scribbled the following:

    http://removed

    > Thanks in advance for any help you can offer.

    Why should I bother when I can get more interesting picsets for free?

    "A bicycle cannot stand up by itself because it's two-tyred."
    - Sky Text

    Joona I Palaste, May 11, 2004
  4. Mondo Dynamo

    Dave Monroe Guest

    Mondo Dynamo <> wrote in message news:<409fe020$0$6335$>...
    > A friend of mine is learning java as part of a Business Studies Degree
    > and is finding it very hard to get to grips with.
    >
    > She has an assignment coming up soon and needs some help, she is
    > offering a pretty unique reward, if you are interested please visit
    > http://www.mondodynamo.com/hazeljava.htm
    >
    > Thanks in advance for any help you can offer.

    She deserves to fail.

    Dave Monroe, May 11, 2004
  5. On Mon, 10 May 2004 21:03:41 +0100, Mondo Dynamo <>
    wrote:

    > A friend of mine is learning java as part of a Business Studies Degree
    > and is finding it very hard to get to grips with.
    >
    > She has an assignment coming up soon and needs some help, she is
    > offering a pretty unique reward, if you are interested please visit
    > http://www.mondodynamo.com/hazeljava.htm
    >
    > Thanks in advance for any help you can offer.

    Gee - a Java specific Porn site - I wonder if there are sites
    for C# and VB

    William Brogden, May 11, 2004
  6. Mondo Dynamo

    Mohun Biswas Guest

    William Brogden wrote:

    > Gee - a Java specific Porn site - I wonder if there are sites
    > for C# and VB

    And do they get you off faster? :)

    --
    Thanks,
    M.Biswas

    Mohun Biswas, May 11, 2004
  7. Dave Monroe <> scribbled the following:
    > Mondo Dynamo <> wrote in message news:<409fe020$0$6335$>...
    >> A friend of mine is learning java as part of a Business Studies Degree
    >> and is finding it very hard to get to grips with.
    >>
    >> She has an assignment coming up soon and needs some help, she is
    >> offering a pretty unique reward, if you are interested please visit

    http://removed

    >> Thanks in advance for any help you can offer.

    > She deserves to fail.

    You can say that again. If she passes, what's she going to do? Get a job
    in Java programming and then do a strip-tease for her boss to compensate
    for the fact that she can't program to save her life? If anyone here
    actually helps the poor sod (can women be called sods?) they're so sad
    it's not even funny any more.
    Although... I have a sneaky hunch that it's actually Mondo Dynamo
    himself who's stuck here, and Hazel is only in it for a big wad of cash.

    "No, Maggie, not Aztec, Olmec! Ol-mec!"
    - Lisa Simpson

    Joona I Palaste, May 11, 2004
  8. Mondo Dynamo

    Andy Fish Guest

    this is clearly a commercial porn site, but for the life of me I can't work
    out what they are trying to do with it...

    except generate publicity and discussion about it in an otherwise spam-free
    news group. damn - it seems to be working!!

    Andy Fish, May 11, 2004
  9. Mondo Dynamo

    Mondo Dynamo Guest

    I know the web is a very cynical place, but in all honesty I run a
    number of porn sites, and mondodynamo.com is just my personal website
    on which I feature some of my models.

    Hazel is genuine, and she is genuine in her attempt to get help,
    through me, via the website.

    Thankfully a number of people have already offered help on this
    problem. So, if anyone reading this has helped then thank you very
    much.

    I hate to dissapoint you all, but it really wasn't a plug for
    publicity, I have plenty of traffic as it is. It was exactly what it
    looked like. A quick way to get an assignment done for a friend.
    Simple as that.

    Mondo Dynamo
    http://www.mondodynamo.com

    Mondo Dynamo, May 12, 2004
  10. Mondo Dynamo <> scribbled the following:
    > I know the web is a very cynical place, but in all honesty I run a
    > number of porn sites, and mondodynamo.com is just my personal website
    > on which I feature some of my models.

    > Hazel is genuine, and she is genuine in her attempt to get help,
    > through me, via the website.

    > Thankfully a number of people have already offered help on this
    > problem. So, if anyone reading this has helped then thank you very
    > much.

    > I hate to dissapoint you all, but it really wasn't a plug for
    > publicity, I have plenty of traffic as it is. It was exactly what it
    > looked like. A quick way to get an assignment done for a friend.
    > Simple as that.

    Good to know she already has a job as a porn model. With ethics like
    that, she's never going to get work as a programmer.

    "It's time, it's time, it's time to dump the slime!"
    - Dr. Dante

    Joona I Palaste, May 13, 2004
  11. Mondo Dynamo

    Sudsy Guest

    Joona I Palaste wrote:
    <snip>
    > Good to know she already has a job as a porn model. With ethics like
    > that, she's never going to get work as a programmer.

    Now why would you post something like that? Every culture is different.
    Young women have worked legally as prostitutes en Nederlands for a few
    years, paid off their flat, car, etc., and gone on to other pursuits.
    Anything wrong with that?

    Sudsy, May 13, 2004
  12. On Thu, 13 May 2004 00:12:30 -0400, Sudsy wrote:

    > Joona I Palaste wrote:
    > <snip>
    >> Good to know she already has a job as a porn model. With ethics like
    >> that, she's never going to get work as a programmer.

    > Now why would you post something like that? Every culture is different.
    > Young women have worked legally as prostitutes en Nederlands for a few
    > years, paid off their flat, car, etc., and gone on to other pursuits.
    > Anything wrong with that?

    Perhaps ..with ethics like those displayed,
    she should not be getting work as a porn model? ;-)

    --
    Andrew Thompson

    Andrew Thompson, May 13, 2004
  13. Sudsy <> scribbled the following:
    > Joona I Palaste wrote:
    > <snip>
    >> Good to know she already has a job as a porn model. With ethics like
    >> that, she's never going to get work as a programmer.

    > Now why would you post something like that? Every culture is different.
    > Young women have worked legally as prostitutes en Nederlands for a few
    > years, paid off their flat, car, etc., and gone on to other pursuits.
    > Anything wrong with that?

    I didn't say there was anything wrong with being a porn model. But if
    she's going to get work as a programmer, like it looks, she should not
    be cheating like this.

    "You could take his life and..."
    - Mirja Tolsa

    Joona I Palaste, May 13, 2004
  14. Mondo Dynamo

    anal_aviator Guest

    On Thu, 13 May 2004 06:44:49 +0800, Mondo Dynamo wrote
    (in article <40a2a8e5$0$6330$>):

    > I know the web is a very cynical place, but in all honesty I run a
    > number of porn sites, and mondodynamo.com is just my personal website
    > on which I feature some of my models.
    >
    > Hazel is genuine, and she is genuine in her attempt to get help,
    > through me, via the website.
    >
    > Thankfully a number of people have already offered help on this
    > problem. So, if anyone reading this has helped then thank you very
    > much.
    >
    > I hate to dissapoint you all, but it really wasn't a plug for
    > publicity, I have plenty of traffic as it is. It was exactly what it
    > looked like. A quick way to get an assignment done for a friend.
    > Simple as that.
    >
    > Mondo Dynamo
    > http://www.mondodynamo.com

    Obviously the girl has little or no moral standards, and i'm not talking
    about taking her kit off for a homework assignment.
    This is exactly the sort of behaviour that makes these Qualifications worth
    nothing.

    It is obviously a cheap trick of yours to entice girls into a life of
    pornography. Start with a bit of leg flashing and go from there.

    Anyway keep up the good work, we need as many incompetent women in business
    as possible to under mine the system and get them back into the kitchens &
    bedrooms where they all belong.

    anal_aviator, May 13, 2004
  15. Mondo Dynamo

    steve Guest

    On Thu, 13 May 2004 12:40:12 +0800, Joona I Palaste wrote
    (in article <c7uu7c$6cb$>):

    > Sudsy <> scribbled the following:
    >> Joona I Palaste wrote:
    >> <snip>
    >>> Good to know she already has a job as a porn model. With ethics like
    >>> that, she's never going to get work as a programmer.

    >> Now why would you post something like that? Every culture is different.
    >> Young women have worked legally as prostitutes en Nederlands for a few
    >> years, paid off their flat, car, etc., and gone on to other pursuits.
    >> Anything wrong with that?

    > I didn't say there was anything wrong with being a porn model. But if
    > she's going to get work as a programmer, like it looks, she should not
    > be cheating like this.

    show me the code where it is crashing.
    steve

    steve, May 13, 2004
  16. Mondo Dynamo

    anal_aviator Guest

    With a bit of luck Hazel is about to be come very famous, let us know when
    she fails.

    Anal

    anal_aviator, May 13, 2004
  17. steve <> scribbled the following:
    > On Thu, 13 May 2004 12:40:12 +0800, Joona I Palaste wrote
    > (in article <c7uu7c$6cb$>):
    >> Sudsy <> scribbled the following:
    >>> Joona I Palaste wrote:
    >>> <snip>

    >>> Now why would you post something like that? Every culture is different.
    >>> Young women have worked legally as prostitutes en Nederlands for a few
    >>> years, paid off their flat, car, etc., and gone on to other pursuits.
    >>> Anything wrong with that?

    >> I didn't say there was anything wrong with being a porn model. But if
    >> she's going to get work as a programmer, like it looks, she should not
    >> be cheating like this.

    > show me the code where it is crashing.
    > steve

    You are replying to the wrong person. I don't have access to the code,
    and I couldn't care less about it. I suggest you talk to Mondo Dynamo
    directly. But didn't he say she had already got help?

    "It sure is cool having money and chicks."
    - Beavis and Butt-head

    Joona I Palaste, May 14, 2004
  18. Mondo Dynamo

    steve Guest

    On Fri, 14 May 2004 15:06:56 +0800, Joona I Palaste wrote
    (in article <c81r6g$oha$>):

    > steve <> scribbled the following:
    >> On Thu, 13 May 2004 12:40:12 +0800, Joona I Palaste wrote
    >> (in article <c7uu7c$6cb$>):
    >>> Sudsy <> scribbled the following:

    >>> I didn't say there was anything wrong with being a porn model. But if
    >>> she's going to get work as a programmer, like it looks, she should not
    >>> be cheating like this.

    >> show me the code where it is crashing.
    >> steve

    > You are replying to the wrong person. I don't have access to the code,
    > and I couldn't care less about it. I suggest you talk to Mondo Dynamo
    > directly. But didn't he say she had already got help?

    whoops sorry i was replying to the guy with the code crashing on the mac, but
    replied in the wrong thread :)

    steve

    steve, May 14, 2004