Java gurus required - please help a damsel in distress!

Mondo Dynamo

A friend of mine is learning java as part of a Business Studies Degree
and is finding it very hard to get to grips with.

She has an assignment coming up soon and needs some help, she is
offering a pretty unique reward, if you are interested please visit
http://www.mondodynamo.com/hazeljava.htm

Joona I Palaste

Mondo Dynamo said:
A friend of mine is learning java as part of a Business Studies Degree
and is finding it very hard to get to grips with.
She has an assignment coming up soon and needs some help, she is
offering a pretty unique reward, if you are interested please visit http://removed

Why should I bother when I can get more interesting picsets for free?

Dave Monroe

Mondo Dynamo said:
A friend of mine is learning java as part of a Business Studies Degree
and is finding it very hard to get to grips with.

She has an assignment coming up soon and needs some help, she is
offering a pretty unique reward, if you are interested please visit
http://www.mondodynamo.com/hazeljava.htm

She deserves to fail.

William Brogden

A friend of mine is learning java as part of a Business Studies Degree
and is finding it very hard to get to grips with.

She has an assignment coming up soon and needs some help, she is
offering a pretty unique reward, if you are interested please visit
http://www.mondodynamo.com/hazeljava.htm

Gee - a Java specific Porn site - I wonder if there are sites
for C# and VB

Joona I Palaste

She deserves to fail.

You can say that again. If she passes, what's she going to do? Get a job
in Java programming and then do a strip-tease for her boss to compensate
for the fact that she can't program to save her life? If anyone here
actually helps the poor sod (can women be called sods?) they're so sad
it's not even funny any more.
Although... I have a sneaky hunch that it's actually Mondo Dynamo
himself who's stuck here, and Hazel is only in it for a big wad of cash.

Andy Fish

this is clearly a commercial porn site, but for the life of me I can't work
out what they are trying to do with it...

except generate publicity and discussion about it in an otherwise spam-free
news group. damn - it seems to be working!!

Mondo Dynamo

I know the web is a very cynical place, but in all honesty I run a
number of porn sites, and mondodynamo.com is just my personal website
on which I feature some of my models.

Hazel is genuine, and she is genuine in her attempt to get help,
through me, via the website.

Thankfully a number of people have already offered help on this
problem. So, if anyone reading this has helped then thank you very
much.

I hate to dissapoint you all, but it really wasn't a plug for
publicity, I have plenty of traffic as it is. It was exactly what it
looked like. A quick way to get an assignment done for a friend.
Simple as that.

Mondo Dynamo
http://www.mondodynamo.com

Joona I Palaste

Mondo Dynamo said:
I know the web is a very cynical place, but in all honesty I run a
number of porn sites, and mondodynamo.com is just my personal website
on which I feature some of my models.
Hazel is genuine, and she is genuine in her attempt to get help,
through me, via the website.
Thankfully a number of people have already offered help on this
problem. So, if anyone reading this has helped then thank you very
much.
I hate to dissapoint you all, but it really wasn't a plug for
publicity, I have plenty of traffic as it is. It was exactly what it
looked like. A quick way to get an assignment done for a friend.
Simple as that.

Good to know she already has a job as a porn model. With ethics like
that, she's never going to get work as a programmer.

Sudsy

Joona I Palaste wrote:
Good to know she already has a job as a porn model. With ethics like
that, she's never going to get work as a programmer.

Now why would you post something like that? Every culture is different.
Young women have worked legally as prostitutes en Nederlands for a few
years, paid off their flat, car, etc., and gone on to other pursuits.
Anything wrong with that?

Andrew Thompson

Joona I Palaste wrote:

Now why would you post something like that? Every culture is different.
Young women have worked legally as prostitutes en Nederlands for a few
years, paid off their flat, car, etc., and gone on to other pursuits.
Anything wrong with that?

Perhaps ..with ethics like those displayed,
she should not be getting work as a porn model? ;-)

Joona I Palaste

Sudsy said:
Joona I Palaste wrote:
Now why would you post something like that? Every culture is different.
Young women have worked legally as prostitutes en Nederlands for a few
years, paid off their flat, car, etc., and gone on to other pursuits.
Anything wrong with that?

I didn't say there was anything wrong with being a porn model. But if
she's going to get work as a programmer, like it looks, she should not
be cheating like this.

anal_aviator

I know the web is a very cynical place, but in all honesty I run a
number of porn sites, and mondodynamo.com is just my personal website
on which I feature some of my models.

Hazel is genuine, and she is genuine in her attempt to get help,
through me, via the website.

Thankfully a number of people have already offered help on this
problem. So, if anyone reading this has helped then thank you very
much.

I hate to dissapoint you all, but it really wasn't a plug for
publicity, I have plenty of traffic as it is. It was exactly what it
looked like. A quick way to get an assignment done for a friend.
Simple as that.

Mondo Dynamo
http://www.mondodynamo.com

Obviously the girl has little or no moral standards, and i'm not talking
about taking her kit off for a homework assignment.
This is exactly the sort of behaviour that makes these Qualifications worth
nothing.

It is obviously a cheap trick of yours to entice girls into a life of
pornography. Start with a bit of leg flashing and go from there.

Anyway keep up the good work, we need as many incompetent women in business
as possible to under mine the system and get them back into the kitchens &
bedrooms where they all belong.

steve

I didn't say there was anything wrong with being a porn model. But if
she's going to get work as a programmer, like it looks, she should not
be cheating like this.

show me the code where it is crashing.
steve

anal_aviator

With a bit of luck Hazel is about to be come very famous, let us know when
she fails.

Anal

Joona I Palaste

show me the code where it is crashing.
steve

You are replying to the wrong person. I don't have access to the code,
and I couldn't care less about it. I suggest you talk to Mondo Dynamo
directly. But didn't he say she had already got help?

steve

You are replying to the wrong person. I don't have access to the code,
and I couldn't care less about it. I suggest you talk to Mondo Dynamo
directly. But didn't he say she had already got help?

whoops sorry i was replying to the guy with the code crashing on the mac, but
replied in the wrong thread :)

steve