    Tomcat run inside of Apache, or does it replace it?

    Please give your thoughts on this - I'm looking for the easiest, fastest
    route. -Ike

    Ike, Sep 14, 2003

  2. Tomcat does not replace Apache (although it comes with built-in web server),
    but can run side-by-side with it, working together.

    If your Apache server runs under W2K or Win XP, you may find this link
    helpful:

    http://www.johnturner.com/howto/winxp-howto.html

    HTH

    Alex Molochnikov
    Gestalt Corporation

    "Ike" <> wrote in message
    > Does anyone know of a decent 3rd party host for Servlets/Jsp's ?
    >
    > Also, if I wanted to set up a server on the internet for such, Since I

    have

    Alex Molochnikov, Sep 14, 2003

  3. Ike

    Roedy Green Guest

    On Sun, 14 Sep 2003 20:21:07 GMT, "Ike" <> wrote or
    quoted :

    >Does anyone know of a decent 3rd party host for Servlets/Jsp's ?

    for a list of JSP friendly ISP's see
    http://mindprod.com/jgloss/isp.html

    --
    Canadian Mind Products, Roedy Green.