Java - Importing from a Jar file hav touble with set CLASSPATH

Joined
Oct 29, 2008
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Hello experts,

I'm try to import java file in unix.
Under bash, I tried
export CLASSPATH=/blah/blah/some.jar:/blah/some2.jar
The CLASSPATH variable was initially undefined.

and when I try to compile my java program, I get error message

error: error reading /blah/blah/some.jar; error in opening zip file

Any suggestions? or what I mit be doing wrong?

Thank u

-minifish

Last edited: