    needs of the modern Java programmer.

    more http://www.cdbook.cn/book.asp?id=676

    , Apr 13, 2006

    Re: Java In A Nutshell, 5th Edition more

    how can we download file? it is based on Chinese Lang., is there
    english version?

    , Apr 13, 2006

  3. Roedy Green Guest

    On 13 Apr 2006 04:43:57 -0700, wrote, quoted or
    indirectly quoted someone who said :

    >In this latest revision, readers will find Java in a Nutshell, 5th
    >Edition does more than just cover the extensive changes implicit in
    >5.0, the newest version of Java.

    it's been out since 2005-03.
    For links to bookstores see http://mindprod.com/jgloss/nutshell.html
    --
    Canadian Mind Products, Roedy Green.

    Roedy Green, Apr 13, 2006
  4. PofN Guest

    wrote:
    > how can we download file? it is based on Chinese Lang., is there
    > english version?

    Ah, still in the business of stealing contents and publishing the
    stolen stuff at your jvsoft site. I guess we have to spank you somewhat
    harder, "Glen".

    PofN, Apr 13, 2006
  5. steve Guest

    Re: Java In A Nutshell, 5th Edition more

    On Thu, 13 Apr 2006 23:32:29 +0800, wrote
    (in article <>):

    > how can we download file? it is based on Chinese Lang., is there
    > english version?

    you have to pay for it.
    359 RMB, which for books in China is complete bullshit (most are fake)

    pop down to the local bookstore in China and pick it up for 10RMB

    steve, Apr 13, 2006
  6. Roedy Green Guest

    Re: Java In A Nutshell, 5th Edition more

    On 13 Apr 2006 14:49:01 -0700, "PofN" <> wrote,

    >Ah, still in the business of stealing contents and publishing the
    >stolen stuff at your jvsoft site. I guess we have to spank you somewhat
    >harder, "Glen".

    A note to O'Reilly's legal department out to do it.
    --
    Canadian Mind Products, Roedy Green.

    Roedy Green, Apr 13, 2006