Java is in danger

Alex Molochnikov

I went there and spent over 120 seconds of my time on this phenomenal crap.
Anyone who wants to waste his/her time, is welcome to follow in my
footsteps.

Chris Uppal

Alex said:
I went there and spent over 120 seconds of my time on this phenomenal
crap. Anyone who wants to waste his/her time, is welcome to follow in my
footsteps.

Now you've got me curious...

-- chris

Joseph Dionne

Chris said:
Alex Molochnikov wrote:

Now you've got me curious...

-- chris

WOW, what a statement on human nature, slow down to get a better view of
the blood and guts of the car wreck. ;-)

Chris Uppal

Joseph said:
WOW, what a statement on human nature, slow down to get a better view of
the blood and guts of the car wreck. ;-)

... but not /that/ curious.

-- chris

Alex Molochnikov

Chris Uppal said:
Now you've got me curious...

Well, at least you have been warned. With the advance warning and knowledge,
you may get away with only 60 seconds of your time. :)

writeOnceDebugEverywhere()

Alex said:
You're quite mad. This newsgroup isn't about Java, the country in the
Pacific, it's about Java, the programming language!

Chris Uppal

Alex said:
Well, at least you have been warned. With the advance warning and
knowledge, you may get away with only 60 seconds of your time. :)

Actually, I restrained my curiosity, saved all 120 seconds...

... and then wasted it posting here.

;-)

-- chris