Java J2EE Interview Questions and Answers

Discussion in 'Java' started by Noddy, Mar 16, 2007.

  1. Noddy

    Noddy Guest

    Java J2EE Interview Questions and Answers

    1. What do you understand by the term J2EE?
    J2EE is a specification. provides middleware services.
    EJB JDBC JNDI JMS JavaMail JTA Servlets JSPs Connectors JAAS

    EJB : is Server Side component architecture for developing distributed
    applications.
    Developers need to concentrate only on business logic.
    The middleware services are provided by appserver.
    (transaction management,persistence, threading,concurreny )

    Session Beans : Model processes
    Entity Beans : Model data
    Message Driven beans : Similar to session beans. Invoked only by
    sending messages.

    2. Diff between RMI and EJB

    EJB uses RMI technology.
    We have to declare the middleware services needed by the EJB in a
    descriptor.
    The Appserver will generate stubs for the same.

    For more check .... http://java-j2ee-interview-questions.blogspot.com/

    Noddy, Mar 16, 2007

  2. On Mar 16, 8:14 pm, "Noddy" <> wrote:
    > Java J2EE Interview Questions and Answers

    Oh no. Not you *again*.

    P*ss off, 'Noddy'.

    Andrew T.

    Andrew Thompson, Mar 16, 2007

  3. Noddy

    Alex Hunsley Guest

    Noddy wrote:
    > Java J2EE Interview Questions and Answers
    >
    > 1. What do you understand by the term J2EE?
    > J2EE is a specification. provides middleware services.
    > EJB JDBC JNDI JMS JavaMail JTA Servlets JSPs Connectors JAAS

    Not you again...
    So I suppose your website is still a load of ad-strewn rubbish then?
    lex

    Alex Hunsley, Mar 16, 2007