Java J2EE Openings in Phoenix, AZ, Client Will Relocate

Apple Berry Enterprises, LLC

My name is Mike Vaughan and I am a recruiter for Apple Berry
Enterprises, LLC. We have mutiple openings with a client of ours
outside of Phoenix, AZ. They are looking for Java, J2EE developers who
have OO and SOA development experience. The positions are perm, salary
range is 60k-100k plus excellent benefits, 401k retirement etc. The
client will pay relocation. Since this client is a government
contractor, you must be able to obtain a clearance for the position.
Therefore only US Citizens can be considered at this time.

Here are the details:

Job Description:
Duties to include preliminary and detailed design architecture, SW
coding and unit testing, support of SW integration testing.
Environment includes a suite of automated development and test tools.
Experience on UNIX and Windows systems. Experience performing full
lifecycle development, requirements, developing use cases, sequence
diagrams, and unit test plans. Experience developing real world
solutions using Java, Java Web Based Technologies, J2EE, and/or
Service Oriented Architecture using Objected Oriented Design and
Development. Desired experience using BEA Weblogic 9.x or higher, Ant
scripting, Jython, JMS, Portals, JMeter, Eclipse, Clearquest,
Clearcase.

Desired skills:
Experience in some or all of the following areas: BEA Web Logic 9.x or
higher, Ant scripting, Jython, JMS, Portals, JMeter, Eclipse,
Clearquest, Clearcase.

Candidate Must Have:
Design, development, integration, test, and verification of Java and
Java Web Based Technologies using OO Design and Development.
Experience in J2EE and SOA development.
Experience developing on Windows and Unix operating systems.
Ability to obtain a security clearance

If you are interested, please send your resume to mike at abesap.com

Sincerely,

Mike Vaughan