Java/J2ME Developer | 6 months

kin

Hi,

MUST BE US CITIZEN!!!!!!

MUST be expert in J2ME programming skills for wireless devices

* 3 years of experience in J2ME programming
* Good concept of OOP (Object Oriented Programming) and design
principles
* Strong understanding of BlackBerry JDE, MDS runtime, memory
management, file I/O, network protocols, socket programming,
concurrency, multi-threading etc.

Position: Java/J2ME Developer

Duration: 6+ months

Job Description

Manager prefers GC or Citizen.
Java, Java ME, XML, SQL.
Design and code from specifications, analyzes, evaluates, tests,
debugs, documents, and implements complex software apps
- Uses coding methods in specific programming languages to initiate or
enhance program execution and functionality
- Participate in the evaluation, recommendation, and selection of
hardware and software solutions
- Perform project management of estimating, scheduling, and monitoring
tasks
- Performs expert-level engineering tasks associated with the
analysis, design, and development of computer hardware, firmware,
embedded systems, and/or operating systems
- Develop, maintain, and report intranet metrics
- Interface with different departments within the organization
regarding new deployments
- Manage, administer, and maintain all internet and intranet sites
- Research/analyze data processing functions, methods and procedures
- Monitor program execution for expected performance

Required Skills

Requires a bachelor's degree in area of specialty and at least 5 years
of experience in the field or in a related area
* 3 years of experience in J2ME programming
* Good concept of OOP (Object Oriented Programming) and design
principles
* Strong understanding of BlackBerry JDE, MDS runtime, memory
management, file I/O, network protocols, socket programming,
concurrency, multi-threading etc.
* Experience in:
- working with BlackBerry and other constrained devices and platforms
- J2MEUnit, JUnit, performance analysis, profiling, benchmarking etc.
- networking protocols such as TCP/IP, HTTP
- working with XML and multi-media applications
- working on consumer facing applications

regards,
rukmangathan || (e-mail address removed)