Java-JTextField

Discussion in 'Java' started by Arumugam Balu via JavaKB.com, Mar 1, 2005.

  1. I Want the JTextField to Enter Only the Numbers. Can Any one Find the COde
    Send Me.

    Arumugam Balu via JavaKB.com, Mar 1, 2005

  2. Arumugam Balu via JavaKB.com wrote:
    > I Want the JTextField to Enter Only the Numbers.

    JFormattedText field. See the API documentation for details.

    > Can Any one Find the COde
    > Send Me.

    Well, you are supposed to write your own code. This group is not a code
    mill.

    /Thomas

    --
    The comp.lang.java.gui FAQ:
    Thomas Weidenfeller, Mar 1, 2005

  3. Arumugam Balu via JavaKB.com

    Real Gagnon Guest

    Real Gagnon, Mar 1, 2005
  4. Arumugam Balu via JavaKB.com

    Nigel Wade Guest

    Arumugam Balu via JavaKB.com wrote:

    > I Want the JTextField to Enter Only the Numbers. Can Any one Find the COde
    > Send Me.

    Not code, no. But a description of how to do it for yourself is here, and is
    better for you in the long run anyway:

    http://java.sun.com/docs/books/tutorial/uiswing/components/formattedtextfield.html

    E-mail :
    Phone : +44 (0)116 2523548, Fax : +44 (0)116 2523555
    Nigel Wade, Mar 2, 2005