java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: isNetworkMonitorActive

Discussion in 'Java' started by darin_dimitrov@hotmail.com, Sep 15, 2005.

  1. Guest

    Hello,

    I am trying to write a simple application using the j2me. The
    following line in my code raises an exception:

    javax.microedition.io.InputConnection conn =
    (javax.microedition.io.InputConnection)
    javax.microedition.io.Connector.open( uri, Connector.READ );

    Exception in thread "main" java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError:
    isNetworkMonitorActive
    at javax.microedition.io.Connector.isNetworkMonitorActive(Native
    Method)
    at javax.microedition.io.Connector.<clinit>(Connector.java:148)
    at org.j2me.TestInput.main(TestInput.java:25)

    The JVM cannot find the native method isNetworkMonitorActive. This
    method is located in the zayit.dll bundled with the Java Wireless
    Toolkit. How can I tell the environment to load this library. I have
    tried System.load( "zayit.dll" ); but got the same exception.

    Any help regarding this problem would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
    in advance.

    , Sep 15, 2005

  2. Roedy Green Guest

    Roedy Green, Sep 15, 2005